28 February 2011

Topical!

Wow, how about those Oscars, huh?

Anyway, that’s my attempt at topical blogging over with. All I really have to say today is: CAN YOU BELIEVE IT’S BEEN A WHOLE YEAR SINCE THE GENIUSNESSNESS OF THE VERY US ARTISTS’ MY FIRST SING-ALONG DICTIONARY?!?!? Oops, seems I accidentally hit Caps Lock, italics, bold and several extra punctuation marks there, but the point remains... If you’ve forgotten just how good the gang’s gaggle of ditties based on MFD entries was, here’s a little reminder in the form of an album trailer:


Yes, an “album trailer”... Whatever will they think of next?

6 comments:

Jeff LaSala said...

Hey, that kid there. It appears he's short of one block.

Anonymous said...

Too funny! I want this!!

Caro said...

Wasn't there some way to buy this little album?

John said...

Caro, in fact, there is no way to buy this little album. However, as the video points out right here, you can download it for free! :D

Just go to veryusartists.com/mfsad

A Daft Scots Lass said...

Excellent.

Caro said...

Hurrah! Thanks to John, I now have all I need to have...and can just hum along to everything!

This teaches me to not pay attention to youtube stuff!

But I still want an autographed copy of MFD!